TW Series 10 V2
2 x 10 – 2 cups
The Big Moss Two Way Series greens are a 2’ wide with a cup at each end that allows you to putt or chip back and forth. One cup utilizes our down grain True Roll technology and the other is a slower speed up grain putt. Size : 2' x 10' Comes with: 2 Backstops, 2 Limited Flight Chipping Balls, Chipping Mat, Break Pads, flag stick, cup sleeves, Manual
EXCLUSIVELY SHIPPING V2 MODELS
The Major Changes Are:
- A new wrinkle free rubber backed surface that is approximately 28% heavier, lays flat even over carpeting. No more bubbling or bunching!
- New Higher density Removable Foundation that allows you to practice dead flat putts if desired.
- New Break Pads to simulate 100’s of Terrain variations
- New Stadium Backstop that wraps around and pins in place with golf tees
- Upgraded Chipping Mat
- New Cup sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation sized cups
- The configurations remain unchanged
|Dimensions||26 × 12 × 12 in|
Chip Eichelberger –
I have had this great product for over a year. There is NOTHING you can do for your game that will improve your confidence more than making 100’s of 3, 4, 5, and 6 foot putts. Very well built and should last for ever. One direction rolls a little faster than the other. Easy to set up to make right or left breakers. Investment is less than one green fee at a high quality course! If you have tile/hardwood just put it down and start draining putts. I put a log on the wall and track how many I make. 5 minutes of deliberate practice will cut way down on three putts and build your confidence.