Complete Pro Indoor Golf Enclosure Kit with Premium Screen & Big Moss SIM Green Package (9ft ceiling height)
Complete Simulator Practice Bay with Big Moss SIM Green for 8 Ft Ceiling Height
Pro Simulator Enclosure/Practice Bay with hitting mat & Big Moss SIM Green Package
The Enclosure requires 100in Height x 126in width x 156in Depth
Shipping to the Lower 48 States is Included in the Price
This Kit ships with everything needed to practice indoors year round while also being able to add your choice of Simulator technology as you are ready for it.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- Complete Enclosure with optimal 4k resolution Impact screen
- Pipe connector kit (pipes should be self sourced at local hardware store to SAVE$$) 2 inch EMT
- 8 ft wall extension netting
- Impact Safety Foam Baffle Kit
- Big Moss’ Preferred 4×5 hitting mat
- 10′ x 12′ Big Moss SIM Green
- Big Moss Putting transition & Ball Return Ramp
- Set Up Instructions
Flat Rate Shipping if offered for 599.00 but this package includes, 7 boxes and the SIM Green MUST be freighted. You may come pick the Big Moss products up which will save on freight. Otherwise, you may call in orders for a custom shipping quote OR if we need to modify this simulator package for any reason.
THIS FLAT RATE IS ONLY GOOD TO THE LOWER 48 STATES. PLEASE CALL IN FOR ANY OTHER LOCATION TOLL FREE 888-244-6677
1. Enclosure with 4K resolution Impact Screen – Comes with all corner brackets to frame the 9 high x 10.5 width x 5 depth enclosure. 4K resolution impact screen the smoothest surface available on a full impact material. Made of three layers of heavy-duty, tight-knit impact resistant polyester. Quiets noise from the golf ball hitting the screen with a cushioned center layer.
2. Pipe Connector Kit – Corner Connectors are included in this kit. However, to save money, you need to source the 1″ EMT pipes from your local hardware store. This Kit makes a 10 ft depth enclosure and requires full length pipe. Shipping this pipe would require very expensive freight shipping and is not economical considering pipes are available at a local hardware store. Instructions and specifics are included in the kit.
3. 8 ft Wall Extension Netting – For added safety from errant golf balls, a set of golf hitting net extensions is included to provide an additional barrier, keeping your golf balls in the hitting area. Net extensions add additional depth and simply attach onto the frame enclosure with hook and loop strips. A sandbag, at the bottom, holds it in place (fill not included). The total depth of this package with safety netting is approximately 13 feet.
4. Impact Safety Foam Baffle Kit – Four sections of memory foam cushions in the perfect profile and lengths to insert behind the screen flaps of the DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit provide an extra measure of safety and the peace of mind that errant shots will not contact the frame.
5. Big Moss Preferred 4 x 5 hitting Mat – This mat provides good cushion for iron shots & can be rotated without the grain effecting the new hitting area. It provides good consistent reads for the launch monitor & provides a nice surface for starting your putt on a simulator.
6. 10 x 12 foot Big Moss SIM Green – The SIM green is multi-purpose. First & foremost, it offers a great platform for practicing putting right inside your bay. Its made just like all our V2 putting greens, except this is the largest footprint offered. Experience multi directional putts with natural breaks and even practice your chipping. Secondly, this green will significantly quiet the sounds of balls hitting the ground and bouncing around your bay. Last, it acts as a landing pad & will roll balls back toward the hitting area after they hit your impact screen making collection quicker and easier.
7. Big Moss Putting transition & Ball Return Ramp – The ramp creates a perfect putting transition off your hitting mat and towards your screen when putting on your simulator. It also doubles as a retrieval system for dragging golf balls back up to your hitting area. More often than not, when used with the SIM green, a golf ball hitting the screen in front of the ramp will spin off the screen & roll back up onto the ramp making for instant retrieval of your golf ball.
8. All necessary instructions are included.
Big Moss tests and only supplies the best products we feel will fit our needs and in turn yours. As a result, ALL simulator enclosures are supplied by Carl’s Place, the industry leader in golf simulator supplies. When paired with a simulator & projector, all enclosures double as a home movie theater!
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|