Country Club 610 V2
6 x 10 – 4 cups
Perfect for large spaces, this green has 3 regulation cups configured on the edges and a 3” reduced hole in the center for accuracy practice. While perfect for putting, chipping, and pitching this green is configured to have natural breaks when putting cross grain, but when adding Break Snakes the possibilities are endless. A perfect fit for basements, patios, and decks. Size: 6' x 10' Comes with: Backstop, 2 Limited Flight Chipping Balls, Chipping Mat, Break Pads, flag stick, cup sleeves and Manual
EXCLUSIVELY SHIPPING V2 MODELS
The Major Changes Are:
- A new wrinkle free rubber backed surface that is approximately 28% heavier, lays flat even over carpeting. No more bubbling or bunching!
- New Higher density Removable Foundation that allows you to practice dead flat putts if desired.
- New Break Pads to simulate 100’s of Terrain variations
- New Stadium Backstop that wraps around and pins in place with golf tees
- Upgraded Chipping Mat
- New Cup sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation sized cups
- The configurations remain unchanged
|Dimensions||72 × 12 × 12 in|
I bought this in march for my boyfriend’s bday and he LOVES IT ! The material is great – nothing like the cheap stuff found at most golf retailers… cheap carpet and that rolls out. It can be vacuumed to have different break on the ball. The 4 holes are great he can shoot from different angles, the break snake that comes with it is great and the option to make the holes smaller for a challenge is also a bonus. He uses it daily in the winter – no more depressed boyfriend because he cant golf all winter. He said it was the best gift ever – and now his friends are all jealous and want one too !!!
Erik (verified owner) –
I bought a cheapie on-line which was terrible (and returned) and then found Big Moss in a review article. I called Big Moss and the guy recommended this with a lot more looks at holes if I could fit it, and he was right.
Super high quality, ball rolls really well, lots of different looks with all the cups. I mostly use it with the smaller hole option in the back corner which really dials you in.
Highly recommended if you want something good and if you’ve got the space I would get the longer version.