The Admiral V2
6 x 15 – 3 cups
The Admiral is one of Big Moss’ traditional models. It offers unmatched versatility for teaching and year round practice. Make a long-term investment in your game with a proven device for developing the skills and mental toughness it takes to be a great golfer. Size : 6' x 15' Comes with: Backstop, 2 Limited Flight Chipping Balls, Chipping Mat, Break Pads, flag stick, cup sleeves and Manual
EXCLUSIVELY SHIPPING V2 MODELS
The Major Changes Are:
- A new wrinkle free rubber backed surface that is approximately 28% heavier, lays flat even over carpeting. No more bubbling or bunching!
- New Higher density Removable Foundation that allows you to practice dead flat putts if desired.
- New Break Pads to simulate 100’s of Terrain variations
- New Stadium Backstop that wraps around and pins in place with golf tees
- Upgraded Chipping Mat
- New Cup sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation sized cups
- The configurations remain unchanged
|Dimensions||72 × 12 × 12 in|
Rich Andrews –
My handicap went from a 16 to an 8 because of this product. Drive for show putt for dough is the best lesson for any amateur golfer. You use your driver 14 times a round at best but even the best putter on tour uses their putter 27 times on average. I went from breaking 90 to breaking 80. I used to miss 50% of 3 footers, now I make 90% of my 6 footers. Great product, Great quality.
Mike Geary –
Great putting green. Amazing customer service. My short game has improved dramatically. My 8 year old son practices on our Admiral and won is first U.S. Kids tournament by 11 strokes. The roll is very realistic, you can add break or slow stimp speed by vacuuming different directions. My buddy with a tour links likes my big moss better and trys to get me to trade all the time. Before my big moss I was practicing on a foam matt by birdie ball. Its a difference of night and day.this was the perfect addition to my golf man cave studio. Thanks Tony!